Two persons arrested in Bangalore blasts case
Thrissur: Two persons hailing from Coimbatore have been arrested here for their suspected involvement in the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said on Sunday.
Sulfikar Ali, 22, and Shabeer, 24, were arrested from the house of Shabeer`s relative at Kecheri near Kunnamkulam in the district yesterday, they said.
The arrest was made by a police team from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu after following the duo`s mobile phone signals, they said.
With this the total number of arrests in connection with the blast, that left 17 persons injured, including 11 policemen, has risen to 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday