Two persons arrested in Bangalore blasts case
Thrissur: Two persons hailing from Coimbatore have been arrested here for their suspected involvement in the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said on Sunday.
Sulfikar Ali, 22, and Shabeer, 24, were arrested from the house of Shabeer`s relative at Kecheri near Kunnamkulam in the district yesterday, they said.
The arrest was made by a police team from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu after following the duo`s mobile phone signals, they said.
With this the total number of arrests in connection with the blast, that left 17 persons injured, including 11 policemen, has risen to 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes