Two persons arrested in Bangalore blasts case
Thrissur: Two persons hailing from Coimbatore have been arrested here for their suspected involvement in the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said on Sunday.
Sulfikar Ali, 22, and Shabeer, 24, were arrested from the house of Shabeer`s relative at Kecheri near Kunnamkulam in the district yesterday, they said.
The arrest was made by a police team from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu after following the duo`s mobile phone signals, they said.
With this the total number of arrests in connection with the blast, that left 17 persons injured, including 11 policemen, has risen to 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"
- JNU protest: Kejriwal hits out at PM Modi, says targetting innocents will prove costly to him