Two persons arrested in Bangalore blasts case
Thrissur: Two persons hailing from Coimbatore have been arrested here for their suspected involvement in the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said on Sunday.
Sulfikar Ali, 22, and Shabeer, 24, were arrested from the house of Shabeer`s relative at Kecheri near Kunnamkulam in the district yesterday, they said.
The arrest was made by a police team from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu after following the duo`s mobile phone signals, they said.
With this the total number of arrests in connection with the blast, that left 17 persons injured, including 11 policemen, has risen to 13.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie