Unable to answer question, Azam Khan blames staff
Lucknow: A piquant situation on Monday arose in the state Assembly when Parliamentary Affairs Minister Mohammad Azam Khan on Monday expressed his inability to answer a question by a member, blaming his staff for not putting notes in his file.
"Kya karein kab tak tajurbe se kaam chalayein. Hamare office ne his briefing ke notes file me nahi rakhe hain" (My staff has not put notes of briefing in my file...How long can I use my experience...), Khan said expressing his displeasure with his office.
Khan is known for his controversial statements against bureaucracy.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Oh fresh! Check out how dramatic is the new 'Udta Punjab' poster
- TRAGIC! Not Shahid Afridi but this Pakistani pacer has lost his first child...
- Vijay Mallya says in forced exile, no plans to return to India
- Now, 'Find Time' for your meetings using Google Calendar
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps