Unable to answer question, Azam Khan blames staff
Lucknow: A piquant situation on Monday arose in the state Assembly when Parliamentary Affairs Minister Mohammad Azam Khan on Monday expressed his inability to answer a question by a member, blaming his staff for not putting notes in his file.
"Kya karein kab tak tajurbe se kaam chalayein. Hamare office ne his briefing ke notes file me nahi rakhe hain" (My staff has not put notes of briefing in my file...How long can I use my experience...), Khan said expressing his displeasure with his office.
Khan is known for his controversial statements against bureaucracy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley