Unable to answer question, Azam Khan blames staff
Lucknow: A piquant situation on Monday arose in the state Assembly when Parliamentary Affairs Minister Mohammad Azam Khan on Monday expressed his inability to answer a question by a member, blaming his staff for not putting notes in his file.
"Kya karein kab tak tajurbe se kaam chalayein. Hamare office ne his briefing ke notes file me nahi rakhe hain" (My staff has not put notes of briefing in my file...How long can I use my experience...), Khan said expressing his displeasure with his office.
Khan is known for his controversial statements against bureaucracy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!