Unable to answer question, Azam Khan blames staff
Lucknow: A piquant situation on Monday arose in the state Assembly when Parliamentary Affairs Minister Mohammad Azam Khan on Monday expressed his inability to answer a question by a member, blaming his staff for not putting notes in his file.
"Kya karein kab tak tajurbe se kaam chalayein. Hamare office ne his briefing ke notes file me nahi rakhe hain" (My staff has not put notes of briefing in my file...How long can I use my experience...), Khan said expressing his displeasure with his office.
Khan is known for his controversial statements against bureaucracy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- After NSG setback, India joins Missile Technology Control Regime as full member; China awaits membership
- Hrithik Roshan – Kangana Ranaut legal tussle: Everything will come out soon, says actor
- Sidharth Malhotra chills like a boss! See pic
- Gold price extends gains, up Rs 200 per 10 grams
- Your travel cost to go down by 40% with India's first ever CNG two wheelers