Veerappa Moily flays BJP govt in Karnataka
Gulbarga: Corporate Affairs Minister M Veerappa Moily on Saturday flayed the BJP government in Karnataka for its "failure" to govern and accused it of showing apathy
towards the sufferings of people in drought-hit areas.
Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda and his predecessor
BS Yeddyurappa are engaged in a power struggle and have
ignored the sufferings of people in drought-hit areas in the
process, he alleged at a press conference here.
"The state government has not initiated relief works even
after declaring 123 taluks out of 176 as drought hit," he
Replying to a query, he ruled out replacing KPCC president
He said the Congress has chalked out various programmes
to strengthen the party and to prepare it for the Assembly
elections next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?