Veerappa Moily flays BJP govt in Karnataka
Gulbarga: Corporate Affairs Minister M Veerappa Moily on Saturday flayed the BJP government in Karnataka for its "failure" to govern and accused it of showing apathy
towards the sufferings of people in drought-hit areas.
Chief Minister DV Sadananda Gowda and his predecessor
BS Yeddyurappa are engaged in a power struggle and have
ignored the sufferings of people in drought-hit areas in the
process, he alleged at a press conference here.
"The state government has not initiated relief works even
after declaring 123 taluks out of 176 as drought hit," he
Replying to a query, he ruled out replacing KPCC president
He said the Congress has chalked out various programmes
to strengthen the party and to prepare it for the Assembly
elections next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- DNA: Today in History, 24th September, 2016
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi