Vigil stepped up after terror threat to ISRO, HAL
Bangalore: Police stepped up vigil across Bangalore on Thursday after copies of letters threatening terror attack were found at vital installations, including ISRO facility and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
"We have stepped up vigil and conducted checks at vital facilities including ISRO," Bangalore Additional Police Commissioner (Law and Order) Kamal Pant said.
Pant said there has been no Intelligence from either state or central agencies on the possible terror attack, which has been mentioned in the letters.
The letters written in Urdu and English speaks of bloodshed to be carried out at ISRO, National Aeronautics Limited, HAL and other private and public facilities, Pant said.
Home Minister K J George said, "We have taken note of this. It is a very serious issue and we will get to the root of the letters."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read