VTU asked to conduct supply exams for 1st, 2nd sem engg students
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Monday directed Visveswaraya Technological University to conduct supplementary examinations for the first and secondary semester engineering students.
Allowing the petition by students, praying for another opportunity to clear their subjects, Justice Ram Mohan Reddy today directed VTU to hold the supplementary exams and to announce the examination dates within a week.
VTU had also filed a petition seeking a direction that such examinations not be allowed which was rejected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu is still in the party: Punjab BJP chief
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ