VTU asked to conduct supply exams for 1st, 2nd sem engg students
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Monday directed Visveswaraya Technological University to conduct supplementary examinations for the first and secondary semester engineering students.
Allowing the petition by students, praying for another opportunity to clear their subjects, Justice Ram Mohan Reddy today directed VTU to hold the supplementary exams and to announce the examination dates within a week.
VTU had also filed a petition seeking a direction that such examinations not be allowed which was rejected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog