VTU asked to conduct supply exams for 1st, 2nd sem engg students
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Monday directed Visveswaraya Technological University to conduct supplementary examinations for the first and secondary semester engineering students.
Allowing the petition by students, praying for another opportunity to clear their subjects, Justice Ram Mohan Reddy today directed VTU to hold the supplementary exams and to announce the examination dates within a week.
VTU had also filed a petition seeking a direction that such examinations not be allowed which was rejected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC