VTU asked to conduct supply exams for 1st, 2nd sem engg students
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Monday directed Visveswaraya Technological University to conduct supplementary examinations for the first and secondary semester engineering students.
Allowing the petition by students, praying for another opportunity to clear their subjects, Justice Ram Mohan Reddy today directed VTU to hold the supplementary exams and to announce the examination dates within a week.
VTU had also filed a petition seeking a direction that such examinations not be allowed which was rejected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj