VTU asked to conduct supply exams for 1st, 2nd sem engg students
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court on Monday directed Visveswaraya Technological University to conduct supplementary examinations for the first and secondary semester engineering students.
Allowing the petition by students, praying for another opportunity to clear their subjects, Justice Ram Mohan Reddy today directed VTU to hold the supplementary exams and to announce the examination dates within a week.
VTU had also filed a petition seeking a direction that such examinations not be allowed which was rejected.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- LIVE: Donald Trump takes charge as 45th President of US; Barack Obama thanks supporters