Will fight against corruption till my last breath: Anna Hazare
Belgaum: Anti-graft crusader Anna Hazare on Thursday said he would continue his fight against corruption and goondaism till his last breath.
"I have been fighting corruption and goondaism throughout without bothering about my life and will continue to do so till my last breath," he told reporters here en route to Bijapur.
He recalled the influence of Swami Vivekananda`s teachings on him, saying he had once tried to end his life in desperation but accidentally came across a book by Vivekananda which changed the course of his life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted
- Israel says Abbas reviving old `blood libel` against Jews
- Colombia government, FARC rebels sign ceasefire
- Subramanian Swamy now raises questions on Arvind Kejriwal's admission into IIT