Will quit BJP by December: BS Yeddyurappa
Bangalore: Agitated after being neglected by the top brass after his ouster as Chief Minister, Karnataka BJP strongman BS Yeddyurappa on Wednesday said he would quit the party by December.
"My thinking is clear. I will not remain in BJP by this December. I will decide whether to float a new political party or join other outfits after consulting my confidiants", he told reporters on the sidelines of a function at Anekal, about 40 kms away from here.
"It is 100 per cent sure that I will come out of this party", Yeddyurappa who has already announced his exit from the saffron party accusing the central leadership of "betraying" him on their assurance of making him the state unit president said.
Yeddyurappa has been visiting parts of the state as part of his preparations to launch a regional party.
He has also declared that he would not topple the BJP government led by Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi