Woman dies after fall during mock drill
Bangalore: A 24-year-old woman factory
worker fell to her death from the third floor of the unit
during a mock fire department drill at Yeshwantpur here on Friday,
The woman fell after the rope by which she was coming
down snapped, they said, adding she sustained severe head
injuries and died while being taken to a private hospital.
The drill was being conducted by the Fire Department in
association with the factory to test the preparedness of
factory workers and fire officials during a fire, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed