Woman dies after fall during mock drill
Bangalore: A 24-year-old woman factory
worker fell to her death from the third floor of the unit
during a mock fire department drill at Yeshwantpur here on Friday,
The woman fell after the rope by which she was coming
down snapped, they said, adding she sustained severe head
injuries and died while being taken to a private hospital.
The drill was being conducted by the Fire Department in
association with the factory to test the preparedness of
factory workers and fire officials during a fire, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read