Woman techie commits suicide in Bangalore
Bangalore: A 26-year old woman software
engineer allegedly committed suicide at her house, police
said on Sunday.
Shubha Vadiraj Hatwar, a resident of Sirsi and working for
an IT firm here for the last three years, was found hanging
from a ceiling fan in her house at Mathikere, they said.
In a suicide note, Shubha had mentioned that she was bored
with life and hence was taking the extreme step, Yeshwantpur
Police Inspector M L Purushottam told.
The woman was suspected to have ended her life a few days
ago as she was last seen by her neighbours on March 14.
The death came to light today when the neighbours and the
land lord broke open the door after they grew suspicious about
Shubha was living alone and her parents, who reside in
Sirsi, have been informed about the tragedy.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India