Woman techie commits suicide in Bangalore
Bangalore: A 26-year old woman software
engineer allegedly committed suicide at her house, police
said on Sunday.
Shubha Vadiraj Hatwar, a resident of Sirsi and working for
an IT firm here for the last three years, was found hanging
from a ceiling fan in her house at Mathikere, they said.
In a suicide note, Shubha had mentioned that she was bored
with life and hence was taking the extreme step, Yeshwantpur
Police Inspector M L Purushottam told.
The woman was suspected to have ended her life a few days
ago as she was last seen by her neighbours on March 14.
The death came to light today when the neighbours and the
land lord broke open the door after they grew suspicious about
Shubha was living alone and her parents, who reside in
Sirsi, have been informed about the tragedy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie