Woman trespassing into ISRO remanded in custody till Oct 12
Bangalore: A local court on Friday remanded in judicial custody till October 12 the woman who was arrested for trespassing into ISRO premises.
Buela N Sam was produced before Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sadanand M Kanal and remanded in judicial custody, police said.
Meanwhile, she has moved court for bail and it directed the jurisdictional police to file objections by tomorrow.
Buela, who managed to stay at the ISRO guest house using fake ID card since September 19, also gained entry into the Anthariksha Bhavan, ISRO headquarters, on September 21, leading to her arrest by police for security breach.
Police produced Buela before the court after her four-day police custody expired.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Three federal police officials killed in Mexico
- Eight killed, seven injured after jeep falls into deep gorge in Uttarakhand's Tehri Garhwal
- Masked men raise Pakistan, ISIS flags in Kashmir; stones pelted at policemen
- West Virginia floods: 20 dead, several stranded - Damage is widespread and devastating
- US Senator praises NSG after India failed to get membership