Woman trespassing into ISRO remanded in custody till Oct 12
Bangalore: A local court on Friday remanded in judicial custody till October 12 the woman who was arrested for trespassing into ISRO premises.
Buela N Sam was produced before Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Sadanand M Kanal and remanded in judicial custody, police said.
Meanwhile, she has moved court for bail and it directed the jurisdictional police to file objections by tomorrow.
Buela, who managed to stay at the ISRO guest house using fake ID card since September 19, also gained entry into the Anthariksha Bhavan, ISRO headquarters, on September 21, leading to her arrest by police for security breach.
Police produced Buela before the court after her four-day police custody expired.
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part IV
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Sensex cracks below 26,000-mark, tanks 461 points
- Ranbir Kapoor's superhero dreams shattered?
- Make PM Narendra Modi's educational qualification public; people want to know truth: Arvind Kejriwal
- PM Narendra Modi takes his place alongside other world leaders at Madame Tussauds
- Indra Nooyi, Satya Nadella, Bhavesh Patel among highest paid CEOs in world