Woman trespassing into ISRO remanded to 4 days police custody
Bangalore: A local court Tuesday remanded to four days police custody, the woman who was arrested for trespassing into ISRO premises, police said.
Buela N Sam was produced before the 10th Additional Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court and remanded to police custody.
"We sought police custody to interrogate her", they said.
The 41-year-old woman from Ahmedabad created a scare after she breached security to gain entry into the headquarters of Indian Space Research Organisation here using a fake identity before being arrested, ISRO sources said.
Using fake identity card, Buela stayed at the ISRO Satellite Centre guest-house at Jeevanbheema Nagar here for two days from September 19.
On September 21, she also gained entry into the high-security "Anthariksh Bhavan", ISRO headquarters.
ISRO sources said she may not have swiped her card to enter as required and may have just waved her card to the Central Industrial Security Force personnel, who apparently allowed her in around 11 am on September 21.
She roamed around in the building premises for a couple of hours before some ISRO staff growing suspicious, reported the matter to the security.
She was subsequently arrested and remanded to judicial custody till October 6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad