Woman who hired killers to kill her husband, arrested
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid `supari` through her lover to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday.
The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old man, a final year engineering student, for the past one-and-half years and wanted to settle down with him after eliminating her 36-year-old husband.
She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover`s friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs three lakh `supari` (contract) to kill her husband, who had opposed her extramarital affair.
On November 19 this year, they followed the victim in a car who was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, waylaid and killed him.
The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know