Woman who hired killers to kill her husband, arrested
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid `supari` through her lover to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday.
The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old man, a final year engineering student, for the past one-and-half years and wanted to settle down with him after eliminating her 36-year-old husband.
She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover`s friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs three lakh `supari` (contract) to kill her husband, who had opposed her extramarital affair.
On November 19 this year, they followed the victim in a car who was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, waylaid and killed him.
The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan