Woman who hired killers to kill her husband, arrested
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid `supari` through her lover to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday.
The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old man, a final year engineering student, for the past one-and-half years and wanted to settle down with him after eliminating her 36-year-old husband.
She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover`s friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs three lakh `supari` (contract) to kill her husband, who had opposed her extramarital affair.
On November 19 this year, they followed the victim in a car who was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, waylaid and killed him.
The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?