Woman who hired killers to kill her husband, arrested
Bangalore: A 25-year-old woman who paid `supari` through her lover to kill her husband, has been arrested, police said on Wednesday.
The woman was in an illicit relationship with a 21-year-old man, a final year engineering student, for the past one-and-half years and wanted to settle down with him after eliminating her 36-year-old husband.
She paid Rs 60,000 to her lover`s friend and three of his associates as advance for a Rs three lakh `supari` (contract) to kill her husband, who had opposed her extramarital affair.
On November 19 this year, they followed the victim in a car who was returning after dropping his two children to school on a two-wheeler, waylaid and killed him.
The six, including the woman, have been arrested, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Nautanki, full drama CM': Arvind Kejriwal tweets praising a movie; Twitter explodes with hilarious reactions
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls Hillary Clinton 'world-class liar' as war of words intensifies
- United Nations criticizes repression in Bahrain, urges dialogue
- North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un says missile test a success, threat to US
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate