Woman working at software firm commits suicide
Bangalore: A 25 year-old woman employed in a
software firm allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself
at her residence in RT Nagar police station limits, police
Savitha, the deceased, was working as a Human Resource (HR)
professional and allegedly killed herself yesterday, police
Savitha had got engaged to another software professional
last year but the pair had decided to break off the engagement
due to differences between them, police said.
They added that Savitha`s parents have alleged that the man
Savitha was engaged to, who is absconding now, had driven her
to kill herself by allegedly suspecting her fidelity and
"mentally harassing her".
Savitha had been depressed for the past few months, which
could have driven her to suicide, police said quoting her
parents. No suicide note was found and the reason behind the
suicide is being probed, they added.
All efforts are being made to trace the man Savitha was
engaged to, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part V
- Shooter Heena Sidhu misses out on final berth
- Bangladesh bowling coach: BCB may have expressed interest looking at my credentials, says Venkatesh Prasad
- Congress vs Amitabh Bachchan: Abhishek Bachchan supports father, says Big B not hosting any political event
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- It's raining sponsors at Cricket Association of Bengal