Woman working at software firm commits suicide
Bangalore: A 25 year-old woman employed in a
software firm allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself
at her residence in RT Nagar police station limits, police
Savitha, the deceased, was working as a Human Resource (HR)
professional and allegedly killed herself yesterday, police
Savitha had got engaged to another software professional
last year but the pair had decided to break off the engagement
due to differences between them, police said.
They added that Savitha`s parents have alleged that the man
Savitha was engaged to, who is absconding now, had driven her
to kill herself by allegedly suspecting her fidelity and
"mentally harassing her".
Savitha had been depressed for the past few months, which
could have driven her to suicide, police said quoting her
parents. No suicide note was found and the reason behind the
suicide is being probed, they added.
All efforts are being made to trace the man Savitha was
engaged to, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Hungary's Orban says "obvious connection" between terrorism and migration
- Parineeti Chopra is not part of 'Mubaraka'
- ITC Q1 net profit up 10% to Rs 2,385 crore
- 'Kabali' fervour: Son-in-law Dhanush releases special poster, calls Rajinikanth 'The King'
- Over 5.48 lakh people affected due to floods in states: Govt