Woman working at software firm commits suicide
Bangalore: A 25 year-old woman employed in a
software firm allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself
at her residence in RT Nagar police station limits, police
Savitha, the deceased, was working as a Human Resource (HR)
professional and allegedly killed herself yesterday, police
Savitha had got engaged to another software professional
last year but the pair had decided to break off the engagement
due to differences between them, police said.
They added that Savitha`s parents have alleged that the man
Savitha was engaged to, who is absconding now, had driven her
to kill herself by allegedly suspecting her fidelity and
"mentally harassing her".
Savitha had been depressed for the past few months, which
could have driven her to suicide, police said quoting her
parents. No suicide note was found and the reason behind the
suicide is being probed, they added.
All efforts are being made to trace the man Savitha was
engaged to, they said.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- 680 central forces companies for Bengal poll fifth phase
- VVIP chopper scam: Arrest Sonia Gandhi if you have guts, Arvind Kejriwal dares BJP
- Militant killed in encounter in J&K's Kupwara
- NASA's Orion for Exploration Mission-1 lifted for pressure testing
- It's OUT! Anushka Sharma's 'dhobi pachaad' first look from 'Sultan'!