Won`t allow JD(S) to come back to power: Yeddy
Belgaum: Former Karnataka Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa on Thursday trained his guns on Janata Dal (Secular) led by former Prime Minister H D Devegowda and vowed to ensure that the party did not come back to power in the state.
Yeddyurappa said he would not allow the "father-son party", the JD(S), to come to power at any cost.
"I am floating a new party in December and will not destabilise the Jagdish Shettar-led government and will allow to complete its full term," he said speaking to reporters on the sidelines of inauguration of Suvarna Vidhana Soudha here.
Yeddyurappa, who had laid the foundation stone in 2009 as Chief Minister for construction of Suvarna Soudha, billed as the second legislature building in Karnataka, asked the government to hold 60 days of legislature session in a year split into two session here.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India