Yeddy responsible for instability of his govt: Kumaraswamy
Gulbarga: JDS in Karnataka on Sunday said Chief
Minister BS Yeddyurappa himself was responsible for the
"instability" of the BJP government and not the opposition.
"Chief Minister himself is responsible for the instability
of his government and not the opposition parties", JDS state
unit president HD Kumaraswamy said while participating in a
The "instability", Kumaraswamy alleged, was caused as
Yeddyurappa did not take into confidence his own party
legislators and ministers which resulted in his "own MLAs
rebelling against him".
While sarcastically congratulating BJP government which
completes three years in office tomorrow, he flayed the
government for not undertaking any developmental works in the
last three years."Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa, who has been
harping about development, has not been able to take up any
developmental works so far" Kumaraswamy said.
On JDS carrying out a sustained campaign against the CM, he
shot back "should we keep mum when the Chief Minister is
looting the state wealth as per his whims and fancies".
On BJP leader Sushma Swaraj`s recent remark that she had no
"role in the political making" of Reddy brothers, Kumaraswamy
said "she is trying to escape from the forthcoming problems by
doing so..realisation has dawned on her late".
The JDS legislature party will hold its meeting here
tomorrow to discuss its action plan in the coming legislature
session, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Delhi: Three-year-old twins die after falling into washing machine in Rohini
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars