Yeddy responsible for instability of his govt: Kumaraswamy
Gulbarga: JDS in Karnataka on Sunday said Chief
Minister BS Yeddyurappa himself was responsible for the
"instability" of the BJP government and not the opposition.
"Chief Minister himself is responsible for the instability
of his government and not the opposition parties", JDS state
unit president HD Kumaraswamy said while participating in a
The "instability", Kumaraswamy alleged, was caused as
Yeddyurappa did not take into confidence his own party
legislators and ministers which resulted in his "own MLAs
rebelling against him".
While sarcastically congratulating BJP government which
completes three years in office tomorrow, he flayed the
government for not undertaking any developmental works in the
last three years."Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa, who has been
harping about development, has not been able to take up any
developmental works so far" Kumaraswamy said.
On JDS carrying out a sustained campaign against the CM, he
shot back "should we keep mum when the Chief Minister is
looting the state wealth as per his whims and fancies".
On BJP leader Sushma Swaraj`s recent remark that she had no
"role in the political making" of Reddy brothers, Kumaraswamy
said "she is trying to escape from the forthcoming problems by
doing so..realisation has dawned on her late".
The JDS legislature party will hold its meeting here
tomorrow to discuss its action plan in the coming legislature
session, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?