Yeddy slammed for open letter in newspapers
Bangalore: Opposition Congress in Karnataka on Saturday slammed Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa for spending tax payers’ money to settle his personal dispute with a former chief minister and described it as a “childish act".
"It sounds like a childish act by Yeddyurappa in publishing an open letter in newspapers seeking response from JDS leader HD Kumaraswamy on his allegations by spending funds from the state exchequer. It is nothing but misuse of power", KPCC president G Parameshwara hit out in a statement.
He wanted to know whether Yeddyurappa, who has secured stay from court over the investigations ordered into allegations of corruption and impeding Lokayukta probe, swear before Manjunatha temple in Dharmasthala over corruption indulged in by him and his family members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction - Part II
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery