Yeddy will be CM again, says Umesh Katti
Belgaum, (Karnataka): Claiming that BS Yeddyurappa would be back as Chief Minister, Agriculture
Minister Umesh Katti on Wednesday said the next assembly and general
elections would be fought under the guidance of him and
incumbent Sadananda Gowda.
He told reporters here that many developmental schemes were
implemented under the `able leadership` of Yeddyurappa, who
was forced to resign after his indictment in the Lokayukta
report into illegal mining.
Dismissing disunity in party cadre, Katti said the BJP
government would complete its full term.
Katti said a record 129 lakh tonnes of foodgrain was
produced during 2009-10 by the state."We aim to produce 130
lakh tonnes of foodgrain this year," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list