Yeddy will be CM again, says Umesh Katti
Belgaum, (Karnataka): Claiming that BS Yeddyurappa would be back as Chief Minister, Agriculture
Minister Umesh Katti on Wednesday said the next assembly and general
elections would be fought under the guidance of him and
incumbent Sadananda Gowda.
He told reporters here that many developmental schemes were
implemented under the `able leadership` of Yeddyurappa, who
was forced to resign after his indictment in the Lokayukta
report into illegal mining.
Dismissing disunity in party cadre, Katti said the BJP
government would complete its full term.
Katti said a record 129 lakh tonnes of foodgrain was
produced during 2009-10 by the state."We aim to produce 130
lakh tonnes of foodgrain this year," he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!