Yeddy will be CM again, says Umesh Katti
Belgaum, (Karnataka): Claiming that BS Yeddyurappa would be back as Chief Minister, Agriculture
Minister Umesh Katti on Wednesday said the next assembly and general
elections would be fought under the guidance of him and
incumbent Sadananda Gowda.
He told reporters here that many developmental schemes were
implemented under the `able leadership` of Yeddyurappa, who
was forced to resign after his indictment in the Lokayukta
report into illegal mining.
Dismissing disunity in party cadre, Katti said the BJP
government would complete its full term.
Katti said a record 129 lakh tonnes of foodgrain was
produced during 2009-10 by the state."We aim to produce 130
lakh tonnes of foodgrain this year," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed