Yeddyurappa bail plea adjourned to Oct 24
Bangalore: The Karnataka High Court Friday
adjourned to October 24 hearing on the interim bail plea moved by former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa.
His counsel Jayakumar S Patil pleaded for interim bail
for a short period in view of court holidays on account of
Patil said Yeddyurappa, now under judicial custody in the
case relating to alleged irregularities in land
denotifications, will surrender either on October 28 or 31 in
case if the court granted him interim bail.
C H Hanumantharaya, counsel for Sirajin Basha, on whose private complaints the case has been filed, opposed the interim bail application.
Justice B V Pinto adjourned the hearing to Monday.
Yeddyurappa was remanded in judicial custody on October 15 by a Lokayukta court.
The former chief minister who spent three days in the
Jayadeva Cardiology hospital, was shifted to the state-run
Victoria Hospital on October 18. He got discharged from
hospital the next day and returned to Parappana Agrahara
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires