Yeddyurappa case adjourned to April 18
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Special Court on Saturday
adjourned to April 18 further hearing of two complaints
against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa and others in
connection with alleged irregularities in denotification of
When the case came up, Judge N K Sudhindra Rao directed
Sirajin Basha, the complainant, to furnish the list of
witnesses in the case and adjourned further hearing.
Yeddyurappa, his sons B Y Vijendra and B Y Rahgavendra
were present in the court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday