Yeddyurappa case adjourned to April 18
Bangalore: The Lokayukta Special Court on Saturday
adjourned to April 18 further hearing of two complaints
against former chief minister B S Yeddyurappa and others in
connection with alleged irregularities in denotification of
When the case came up, Judge N K Sudhindra Rao directed
Sirajin Basha, the complainant, to furnish the list of
witnesses in the case and adjourned further hearing.
Yeddyurappa, his sons B Y Vijendra and B Y Rahgavendra
were present in the court today.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'