Yeddyurappa convenes Cabinet meeting on Nov 06
Bangalore: Beleaguered Karnataka Chief
Minister B S Yeddyurappa has convened a meeting of his Cabinet
on November 06 even as the crisis triggered by rebels seeking
his ouster showed no signs of abatement.
Yeddyurappa`s decision to convene the meeting came a day
after the BJP central leadership signalled his continuance as
the chief minister.
BJP president Rajnath Singh had yesterday responded
positively to a question whether the embattled chief minister
would continue in his post, saying "definitely, definitely."
The rebel legislators led by Tourism Minister Janardhana
Reddy, and his brother Revenue Minister Karunakara Reddy are
up in arms against the chief minister protesting his style of
functioning and continued to gun for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Subramanian Swamy's lecture on 'Emergency' cancelled
- Now, Lexit: London wants to stay with EU, says petition
- UP cops fight publicly over 'share of bribe', video goes viral - Watch
- Make your smoothie a successful summer diet with these magical ingredients!
- Delhi govt introduces 'Change-makers in education' fellowship