Yeddyurappa convenes Cabinet meeting on Nov 06
Bangalore: Beleaguered Karnataka Chief
Minister B S Yeddyurappa has convened a meeting of his Cabinet
on November 06 even as the crisis triggered by rebels seeking
his ouster showed no signs of abatement.
Yeddyurappa`s decision to convene the meeting came a day
after the BJP central leadership signalled his continuance as
the chief minister.
BJP president Rajnath Singh had yesterday responded
positively to a question whether the embattled chief minister
would continue in his post, saying "definitely, definitely."
The rebel legislators led by Tourism Minister Janardhana
Reddy, and his brother Revenue Minister Karunakara Reddy are
up in arms against the chief minister protesting his style of
functioning and continued to gun for him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you