Yeddyurappa will abide by BJP leadership`s decision: Naidu
New Delhi: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa, who is facing pressure to step down in the wake
of alleged land scams, will abide by the BJP leadership`s
decision on his continuance in office, senior party leader M
Venkaiah Naidu said Tuesday.
Yeddyurappa has said "whatever the party decides
finally, he will go by the party`s decision," he told
"He (the chief minister) has been the party`s leader
for years and he has also worked hard, but, at the same time,
when these issues come finally, one has to go by the party`s
decisions and he has given the assurance that he will go by
the party`s decision," Naidu said.
"The party is discussing the matter and an appropriate
decision will be taken at an appropriate time," he said after
today`s BJP Parliamentary party meeting.
Yeddyurappa had met Naidu at the latter`s residence
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources