Yeddyurappa will abide by BJP leadership`s decision: Naidu
New Delhi: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa, who is facing pressure to step down in the wake
of alleged land scams, will abide by the BJP leadership`s
decision on his continuance in office, senior party leader M
Venkaiah Naidu said Tuesday.
Yeddyurappa has said "whatever the party decides
finally, he will go by the party`s decision," he told
"He (the chief minister) has been the party`s leader
for years and he has also worked hard, but, at the same time,
when these issues come finally, one has to go by the party`s
decisions and he has given the assurance that he will go by
the party`s decision," Naidu said.
"The party is discussing the matter and an appropriate
decision will be taken at an appropriate time," he said after
today`s BJP Parliamentary party meeting.
Yeddyurappa had met Naidu at the latter`s residence
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!