Yeddyurappa will abide by BJP leadership`s decision: Naidu
New Delhi: Karnataka Chief Minister B S
Yeddyurappa, who is facing pressure to step down in the wake
of alleged land scams, will abide by the BJP leadership`s
decision on his continuance in office, senior party leader M
Venkaiah Naidu said Tuesday.
Yeddyurappa has said "whatever the party decides
finally, he will go by the party`s decision," he told
"He (the chief minister) has been the party`s leader
for years and he has also worked hard, but, at the same time,
when these issues come finally, one has to go by the party`s
decisions and he has given the assurance that he will go by
the party`s decision," Naidu said.
"The party is discussing the matter and an appropriate
decision will be taken at an appropriate time," he said after
today`s BJP Parliamentary party meeting.
Yeddyurappa had met Naidu at the latter`s residence
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of loss caused by floods in India
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000km strategic road
- DNA: Arunachal Pradesh gets gift of 2000 km strategic road - Part II
- Hundreds of NASA's studies now available online for free!
- Status of political parties to be reviewed every 10 years
- WOAH! BJP MP Paresh Rawal launches fierce attack on India's Rio Olympics officials
- 30% to vote for SP, BJP+ 27%, BSP 26% in next UP Assembly elections: Survey
- Article 370 will be dealt later, peace in Valley a priority: Ahir