Yeddyurappa`s rebellion very serious: RSS
Nagpur: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh on Tuesday
said the revolt by B S Yeddyurappa seeking reinstatement as
Karnataka chief minister was "very serious", even as the BJP
president Nitin Gadkari went into a huddle with Mohan Bhagwat
and other top leaders of the organisation.
"The rebellion by Yeddyuruppa who is demanding his
reinstatement as the Karnataka chief minister was very serious
and the BJP has taken a cognisance (of the issue)...the party
will take a decision soon," RSS sarkaryawah (general
secretary) Suresh alias Bhaiyyaji Joshi told reporters.
Earlier, BJP president Nitin Gadkari remained closeted
with RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat and other top functionaries at
the party headquarters in Reshimbaug area.
Gadkari also attended a meeting with the newly-elected
office bearers and representatives of Akhil Bhartiya
Pratinidhi Sabha (ABPS), the highest decision making body of
He left the venue without talking to media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zee Media Exclusive: Kangana, Madhavan talk about their film 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns'
- DNA: Harmful chemicals found in Maggi, Nestle India still in denial mode
- CM Kejriwal shortlists 39 'unwanted' IAS officers in Delhi
- Rajasthan: Gujjars revive reservation agitation, block rail track
- DNA: Modi-led NDA govt's hits and misses in one year
- J Jayalalithaa sworn-in as Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with Congress leader Kamal Nath
- Mumbai: One injured in shootout at Film City
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- BJP now central pole of Indian politics: Arun Jaitley
- Maharashtra FDA sends Maggi noodles for lab testing
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- See what can Maggi do to your health!
- IPL 2015, Qualifier 2: CSK vs RCB - As it happened...
- India to soon have its own space shuttle!
- PM Narendra Modi graces Digvijay Singh's son wedding reception
- Rahul Gandhi to pressurise govt to act on one-rank-one-pension issue
- Goa Board SSC Exam Results 2015 announced
- ISIS close to buying nuclear weapon from Pakistan?
- CBSE 12th Results 2015: CBSE Board Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic class 12th XII board exam Results 2015 date announced
- Manohar Parrikar visits forward areas along LoC, reviews security situation
- Businessman shot next to Amitabh Bachchan's shooting location in Mumbai Film City
- There will be no delay in appointing CIC, CVC: Jitendra Singh
- Credibility of Prime Minister's Office restored by BJP, says Arun Jaitley
- ISIS justifies raping slave girls, says Michelle Obama is 'worth $40'
- CBSE Board 10th Results 2015: Cbse.nic.in & Cbseresults.nic class 10th X board exam results 2015 date announced
- LIVE SCORE: 1st Test, Day 2 - England vs New Zealand
- Arvind Kejriwal to highlight AAP govt's 100 days work on Monday