11-month-old baby electrocuted in Kerela
Alappuzha (Ker): An 11-month-old boy was electrocuted after he came in touch with a live plug connected to an induction cooker near here on Monday.
The child`s mother and a neighbour who tried to save the baby were admitted to a hospital, police said, adding that they were stated to be out of danger.
The child`s father was not at home when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred