13-year-old gives birth to boy
Thiruvananthapuram: A 13-year-old girl has given birth to a child at the SAT hospital here, police said.
The girl was admitted to the hospital on September 20 in an advanced stage of pregnancy, with severe complications. She gave birth to the baby boy on Monday, they said.
It is though not clear who sexually assaulted the girl.
Though police tried to register a complaint on the basis of information given by SAT Hospital authorities yesterday, her parents were not willing to do so.
The teenager, an eighth standard student, is from Kottarakkara in Kollam district.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Meanwhile, Russian forces arrive in Pakistan for `Friendship 2016` joint military drill