13-year-old gives birth to boy
Thiruvananthapuram: A 13-year-old girl has given birth to a child at the SAT hospital here, police said.
The girl was admitted to the hospital on September 20 in an advanced stage of pregnancy, with severe complications. She gave birth to the baby boy on Monday, they said.
It is though not clear who sexually assaulted the girl.
Though police tried to register a complaint on the basis of information given by SAT Hospital authorities yesterday, her parents were not willing to do so.
The teenager, an eighth standard student, is from Kottarakkara in Kollam district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown