3 victims of Kerala boat tragedy from Delhi: Officials
New Delhi: Three of the 25 people who died
in a boat mishap in Kerala are from the capital, officials
At least 25 people were drowned when a boat capsized in
Thekkady Lake in Kerala`s Idukki district while 40 others were
The boat, with about 80 passengers onboard, mostly
tourists from outside Kerala, sank after cruising five km from
the boarding point from where it had set out around 4 pm.
Officials said six bodies have been identified. Out of
them, three are from Delhi and identified as Shaliha, Pradeep
Kumar and Alka.
Further details about the victims are being collected,
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai