3 victims of Kerala boat tragedy from Delhi: Officials
New Delhi: Three of the 25 people who died
in a boat mishap in Kerala are from the capital, officials
At least 25 people were drowned when a boat capsized in
Thekkady Lake in Kerala`s Idukki district while 40 others were
The boat, with about 80 passengers onboard, mostly
tourists from outside Kerala, sank after cruising five km from
the boarding point from where it had set out around 4 pm.
Officials said six bodies have been identified. Out of
them, three are from Delhi and identified as Shaliha, Pradeep
Kumar and Alka.
Further details about the victims are being collected,
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- DNA: How India became world's largest arms importer
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Shiv Sena leading in 82 seats, BJP in 47; counting underway
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena maintains lead in BMC poll results, begins celebrations in Mumbai; BJP leading in Pune, Nagpur