30 colleges in Kerala sign up for TeleClassroom: Edyounet
Kochi: City-based tech company Edyounet on Thursday said 30 colleges across Kerala have signed up for its digital distance learning platform TeleClassroom that will help students gain access to job-oriented courses and training for competitive tests.
TeleClassroom, being rolled out in select engineering and regular colleges this academic year, is an internet-based learning platform that streams live lectures from studios set up for the purpose to special classrooms equipped with large LCD screens, computers and digital writing boards.
In addition to their regular studies, students in TeleClassroom networked colleges will be able to enrol for courses such as CA, CS and ICWAI; and prepare for various entrance tests and competitive examinations. Engineering students will be able to access coaching for GATE and other such tests, a company press release here said.
A number of education providers based in cities including Kochi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Vishakhapatnam are offering their courses through the new platform.
TeleClassroom is the brainchild of Edyounet founder and CEO Ram Mohan who said the concept evolved from the need to provide standardised, quality education for young people everywhere in cities as well as remote rural locations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- Help your child grow with Ziro, a dexterous robotics kit for kids!
- Baltimore police officer acquitted in Freddie Gray death
- Bombs kill nearly 150 in Syrian government-held cities
- India, Iran, Afghanistan ink 'historic' Chabahar port agreement; PM Modi calls it 'corridor of peace, prosperity'
- Jayalalithaa sworn in as Tamil Nadu CM for sixth time, inducts 32 ministers