Abandoned two months old female child rescued
Erode: A two month old abandoned baby girl was rescued today by Health Department officials from a vegetable market at Perundurai area, police said.
They said some persons in the market heard the wails of the baby and soon found it wrapped in a piece of cloth at an isolated spot.
The villagers informed the police and health department.
Both health Department officials and police rushed to the spot and took the baby, which was admitted to the infant ward at Government Headquarters hospital here, where it is being treated.
Police said they are searching for the mother of the child.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Adani's Australia coal mine project faces another legal hurdle
- Youths struck by lightening: Cause of death not ascertained
- Anti-EU campaigner Nigel Farage urges `Brexit government`
- Action will be taken in South Sudan incident: UN peacekeeping chief
- Brexit impact: European markets suffer heavy sell-off; London stocks tank over 8%