Abandoned two months old female child rescued
Erode: A two month old abandoned baby girl was rescued today by Health Department officials from a vegetable market at Perundurai area, police said.
They said some persons in the market heard the wails of the baby and soon found it wrapped in a piece of cloth at an isolated spot.
The villagers informed the police and health department.
Both health Department officials and police rushed to the spot and took the baby, which was admitted to the infant ward at Government Headquarters hospital here, where it is being treated.
Police said they are searching for the mother of the child.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees