Abducted Keralite calls wife, informs he is safe
Kozhikode: The family of a garment factory
manager, who was abducted allegedly by the outlawed terror
group of Abu Sayyaf gang in Philippines, has said that he
called his wife to inform about his safety.
"It is a great relief to know that Biju is safe," Shybu,
the brother of the abducted man, told PTI here.
"Biju phoned his wife Alina and informed her that he was
safe," Shybu said, adding the abductors were shifting their
hiding place frequently.
The 36-year-old, working as a manager of a garment
factory at Kuwait, had gone to Philippines -- native place of
his wife Alina -- along with their two children on June 9 on a
Biju was abducted on June 11 by the gang when they barged
into his wife`s residence at Sulu province.
Shybu said the Philippines authorities are making "all
out efforts" to find out the whereabouts of Biju.
Biju had visited his parents in the last week of May and
returned to Kuwait to go to Philippines, Shybu said, adding he
also works for the same company as his brother and was on
leave when the incident occurred.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday