Achuthanandan alleges conspiracy by UDF to create violence
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister V S
Achuthanandan on Sunday alleged that congress led UDF Opposition
was hatching a conspiracy to create violence during the
forthcoming polls in state assembly.
The death of five activists of IUML,a partner in the UDF, at
Narikkattiri in Kozhikode when they were engaed in bomb making
was a clear indication of that, Achuthanandan told reporters
Attacking the UDF Opposition for the incident, Achuthanandan
wanted leader of Opposition Oommen Chandy to apologise to the
people owning responsibility to the mishap.
Achuthanandan also said that government would deal sternly
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL