Achuthanandan alleges conspiracy by UDF to create violence
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister V S
Achuthanandan on Sunday alleged that congress led UDF Opposition
was hatching a conspiracy to create violence during the
forthcoming polls in state assembly.
The death of five activists of IUML,a partner in the UDF, at
Narikkattiri in Kozhikode when they were engaed in bomb making
was a clear indication of that, Achuthanandan told reporters
Attacking the UDF Opposition for the incident, Achuthanandan
wanted leader of Opposition Oommen Chandy to apologise to the
people owning responsibility to the mishap.
Achuthanandan also said that government would deal sternly
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic