Achuthanandan alleges conspiracy by UDF to create violence
Thiruvananthapuram: Kerala Chief Minister VS Achuthanandan on Sunday alleged that congress led UDF Opposition was hatching a conspiracy to create violence during the forthcoming polls in state assembly.
The death of five activists of IUML, a partner in the UDF, at Narikkattiri in Kozhikode when they were engaged in bomb making was a clear indication of that, Achuthanandan told reporters here today.
Attacking the UDF Opposition for the incident, Achuthanandan wanted leader of Opposition Oommen Chandy to apologise to the people owning responsibility to the mishap.
Achuthanandan also said that government would deal sternly with violence.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog