Ahluwalia in Kerala to discuss development schemes
Thiruvananthapuram: Deputy Chairman of the
Planning Commission Montek Singh Ahluwalia is in the Kerala
capital to discuss various developmental and welfare schemes
initiated by the Congress-led UDF Government in the state.
Ahluwalia attended a special meeting of the state
Planning Board, chaired by Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
State Planning Board vice chairman and former Union
cabinet secretary K M Chandrasekhar, eminent technocrat and
planning board member E Sreedharan and senior officials were
present at the meeting.
Ahluwalia would interact with state ministers later in the
day, official sources said.
Some major projects for which Kerala expects central
support would figure at the meeting, held ahead of the Railway
and Union budgets, the sources said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray