AI Calicut-Riyadh flight cancelled after freak accident
Kozhikode: Air India 923 Calicut-Riyad
jumbo flight, which was scheduled to depart from the nearby
Karippur International Airport at 1600 hrs on Sunday, was
cancelled due to a freak accident shortly before departure,
airport sources said.
The incident happened when the step-ladder, which was
being moved out after the 342 passengers boarded the flight,
hit the left wing of the aircraft and damaging it, they said.
None of the passenger was injured and they all
The flight was cancelled shortly after, the sources
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!