AI flight to Agatti skids off runway; all safe
Kochi: Passengers of an Air India flight
escaped unhurt when the aircraft skidded off the runway while
landing at the Agatti airport in Lakshadweep island on Friday.
The Kochi-Agatti AI9501 flight had taken off with 20
passengers and crew from the Nedumbassery airport here at
10.15 am and just as it made the touch down at Agatti an hour
later the flight skidded off to a muddy area, Air India
None of the passengers or crew was hurt and all of them
were evacuated immediately.
The aircraft has been brought back to the runway and will
return here after mandatory air safety checks, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read