AI flight to Agatti skids off runway; all safe
Kochi: Passengers of an Air India flight
escaped unhurt when the aircraft skidded off the runway while
landing at the Agatti airport in Lakshadweep island on Friday.
The Kochi-Agatti AI9501 flight had taken off with 20
passengers and crew from the Nedumbassery airport here at
10.15 am and just as it made the touch down at Agatti an hour
later the flight skidded off to a muddy area, Air India
None of the passengers or crew was hurt and all of them
were evacuated immediately.
The aircraft has been brought back to the runway and will
return here after mandatory air safety checks, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read