AI flight to Agatti skids off runway; all safe
Kochi: Passengers of an Air India flight
escaped unhurt when the aircraft skidded off the runway while
landing at the Agatti airport in Lakshadweep island on Friday.
The Kochi-Agatti AI9501 flight had taken off with 20
passengers and crew from the Nedumbassery airport here at
10.15 am and just as it made the touch down at Agatti an hour
later the flight skidded off to a muddy area, Air India
None of the passengers or crew was hurt and all of them
were evacuated immediately.
The aircraft has been brought back to the runway and will
return here after mandatory air safety checks, they said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof