All promises given during last Assembly polls completed:
Kozhikode: Left Democratic Front (LDF)
candidate for Kozhikode North Assembly constituency, A
Pradeep Kumar, who is the present MLA, Firday said that he was
able to complete the promises made during the last assembly
Speaking to mediapersons at the `meet the candidate`
programme of the Calicut Press Club here, he said `the last
five years work has given me full satisfaction and
Pradeep Kumar said during the last five years he could
bring to the constituency development work worth Rs 350 crore.
Detailing his contributions to the city, Pradeep Kumar said
`my target is to complete some of the unfinished projects
and improve the infrastructures including roads`.
Pradeep Kumar said that Rs 48 crore road development work
was at various stages of completion.
The preliminary study for the Mini fishing harbour in
Kozhikode was conducted, he said, adding though the Centre`s
sanction was received, the project could not be started since
the elections for declared for the state.
In the 2006 Assembly election, Pradeep Kumar had defeated
UDF candidate Sujanapal by over 7700 votes.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Next steps for European Union after Brexit
- Libyan forces clash with militants in Sirte, 14 dead: Official
- Rahul Gandhi reacts to NSG setback: 'How to lose a negotiation by PM Narendra Modi'
- Pope denounces Armenian `genocide` in Yerevan visit
- University of Mumbai T.Y.B.Com Semester Six (75:25) Result 2016 declared on mu.ac.in