Anonymous threat to Kerala CM
Kozhikode: Three Malayalam newspaper offices here on Thursday received anonymous telephone calls stating that Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy would be killed in a few days, police said.
Police, on being informed about the threat, swung into action and said they had identified the caller.
The call had emanated from nearby Vadakara in the district, they said, adding further probe was on.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Air India to get 6 more Boeing Dreamliners by next year
- AAP has very close links with radicals: Sukhbir Singh Badal
- AAP has very close links with radicals, alleges Sukhbir Singh Badal
- Donald Trump says EU formed 'to beat US at making money'
- Muslim woman told to remove hijab for job application in New Zealand