Anonymous threat to Kerala CM
Kozhikode: Three Malayalam newspaper offices here on Thursday received anonymous telephone calls stating that Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy would be killed in a few days, police said.
Police, on being informed about the threat, swung into action and said they had identified the caller.
The call had emanated from nearby Vadakara in the district, they said, adding further probe was on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev