Antony asks Congress to self-restraint, resolve issues
Thiruvananthapuram: CWC member and Defence Minister AK Antony on Saturday maintained that there were no issues in the Kerala unit of Congress that could not be resolved, but said he was sad over rumblings in the state party unit.
"There are no issues in the party that cannot be resolved, but Iam sad over the development`, Antony said.
Antony also wanted the state Congress leaders to maintain self-restraint and moderation."My advice to all those who love Congress party is that they should maintain self-restraint and moderation".
Antony had held talks with leaders supporting Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala yesterday at Kannur to iron out the differences between the groups.
The rumblings in Congress surfaced following the confusion over non-inducation of KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala into the cabinet.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef