Antony asks Congress to self-restraint, resolve issues
Thiruvananthapuram: CWC member and Defence Minister AK Antony on Saturday maintained that there were no issues in the Kerala unit of Congress that could not be resolved, but said he was sad over rumblings in the state party unit.
"There are no issues in the party that cannot be resolved, but Iam sad over the development`, Antony said.
Antony also wanted the state Congress leaders to maintain self-restraint and moderation."My advice to all those who love Congress party is that they should maintain self-restraint and moderation".
Antony had held talks with leaders supporting Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala yesterday at Kannur to iron out the differences between the groups.
The rumblings in Congress surfaced following the confusion over non-inducation of KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala into the cabinet.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living