Antony asks Congress to self-restraint, resolve issues
Thiruvananthapuram: CWC member and Defence Minister AK Antony on Saturday maintained that there were no issues in the Kerala unit of Congress that could not be resolved, but said he was sad over rumblings in the state party unit.
"There are no issues in the party that cannot be resolved, but Iam sad over the development`, Antony said.
Antony also wanted the state Congress leaders to maintain self-restraint and moderation."My advice to all those who love Congress party is that they should maintain self-restraint and moderation".
Antony had held talks with leaders supporting Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala yesterday at Kannur to iron out the differences between the groups.
The rumblings in Congress surfaced following the confusion over non-inducation of KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala into the cabinet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'