Antony asks Congress to self-restraint, resolve issues
Thiruvananthapuram: CWC member and Defence Minister AK Antony on Saturday maintained that there were no issues in the Kerala unit of Congress that could not be resolved, but said he was sad over rumblings in the state party unit.
"There are no issues in the party that cannot be resolved, but Iam sad over the development`, Antony said.
Antony also wanted the state Congress leaders to maintain self-restraint and moderation."My advice to all those who love Congress party is that they should maintain self-restraint and moderation".
Antony had held talks with leaders supporting Chief Minister Oommen Chandy and KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala yesterday at Kannur to iron out the differences between the groups.
The rumblings in Congress surfaced following the confusion over non-inducation of KPCC Chief Ramesh Chennithala into the cabinet.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened