‘Attack on CPI(M) activists with Govt knowledge’
Kozhikode: CPI(M) Kerala unit secretary Pinarayi Vijayan on Tuesday alleged that the attack on the party workers and CPI(M) offices after the last month`s murder of RMP leader TP Chandrasekharan was carried out with the "knowledge" the government.
Speaking to reporters after visiting the houses of party workers and CPI(M) office, Vijayan said the government should have to pay compensation to the people for the damages caused to their houses.
Though compensations were given in such instances earlier, "I think, we cannot expect such things from the present government", Vijayan, who was making his first visit to Onchiyam after the murder of Chandrasekharan, said.
However, the government`s attention would be brought in this regard. "If they failed to act, then party would reconstruct the damaged houses of CPI(M) workers", he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says