Attack on Jinnah house sign of Pak`s break-up: RSS ideologue
Thiruvananthapuram: A leading RSS ideologue here has said that the destruction of the old-age residence of Pakistan`s founder Muhammad Ali Jinnah by militants in Baluchistan signalled the disintegration of the country.
"Many astute observers of international political scene have predicted the beginning of the end of Pakistan has already started.
"The destruction of the old-age residence of Muhammad Ali Jinnah by the terrorist (or nationalist?) from Baluchistan through a series of bomb blast is a clear indication," said P Parameswaran, director of Kerala-based pro-RSS cultural forum Bharathiya Vichara Kendram in a statement.
"It is an eloquent testimony of Baluchi people`s anger against the hegemony of Pakistan over them. Jinnah had been perceived not only as the author of Pakistan but also its father. Hence, the target is against the very idea of Pakistan," he said.
The separation of Bangladesh, inspite of the military operation of Pakistan, marked the first step of the country`s break up. Other constituents in the present Pakistan like the North-West Frontier Province and Sindh are not in the least happy about the present Pakistan military- cum-Islamic fundamentalist regime, he said.
"As chairman of Press Council of India Markhandeya Katju had said some time back, Pakistan would break up within 25 years," he said.
"How such an explosive development will affect India is a serious matter for the Indian establishment to seriously ponder and take necessary steps in advance," Parameswaran said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report