Bangalore police sends notice to Sufiya Madani
Bangalore: City police have sent a notice to
Sufiya Madhani, wife of Kerala-based People`s Democratic Party
leader Abdul Nazir Madhani, in connection with its
investigations into the Bangalore blasts in 2008.
"We have sent a notice for recording her statement", Joint
Commissioner Alok Kumar said today adding it was part of
the investigation process.
Two persons were killed and 20 injured when serial blasts
rocked the city in nine locations.
Sufiya is facing charges of conspiracy in the burning of a
Tamil Nadu bus in Kalamaserry in Kerala in 2005 to protest
continued detention of her husband Madhani in the 1998
Coimbatore bomb blasts which claimed 58 lives.
She is alleged to have links with suspected Lashkar
operative T Nazir, who is connected with the Bangalore blasts.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself