Bifurcation of States need of the hour: Ramaswamy
Thrissur: Prof N S Ramaswamy, National
professor of Research and Management, on Friday said bifurcation
of states was necessary to achieve desired progress and
The largest 10 states in the country should be divided
into 30 states and several districts to ensure efficiency,
Swamy told reporters here.
He said that there were 450 million workforce in the
country, of which 30 million accounted for the organised
He stressed the need for bringing more workforce to the
organised sector as it could concentrate on development and
add value to human efforts.
It was essential to improve public-private-participation
to a great extent for overall development of the country and
stress should given for the rural development.
Private sector showed more efficiency and less waste of men
and materials, he added, the government shold concentrate on
labour-intestive industry rather than capital intensive only.
It was essential for a state like kerala to concertrate on
service industries like, tourism, hotels and education as they
could provided employment to more number of people.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof