BJP-CPI(M) `unholy alliance` during last Assembly polls: Congress
Kozhikode: Congress state unit on Saturday alleged that the BJP had entered into an `unholy alliance` with the CPI(M) during the previous Assembly Elections.
Speaking to reporters here, KPCC general secretary N Subramanian alleged that the BJP, under leadership of state unit president V Muraleedharan, had entered into an unholy alliance with the CPI(M) in the Assembly Elections.
He also said Muraleedharan was adopting a stand different to the central leadership in the Suryanelli sex scandal case, over which Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman PJ Kurien is facing the heat, because of the `understanding` with CPI(M).
Earlier, the leadership`s stand was favour of Kurien while the state unit demanded Kurien step down from the post. But the former had fallen in line with the state BJP`s demand, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!