BJP-CPI(M) `unholy alliance` during last Assembly polls: Congress
Kozhikode: Congress state unit on Saturday alleged that the BJP had entered into an `unholy alliance` with the CPI(M) during the previous Assembly Elections.
Speaking to reporters here, KPCC general secretary N Subramanian alleged that the BJP, under leadership of state unit president V Muraleedharan, had entered into an unholy alliance with the CPI(M) in the Assembly Elections.
He also said Muraleedharan was adopting a stand different to the central leadership in the Suryanelli sex scandal case, over which Rajya Sabha Deputy Chairman PJ Kurien is facing the heat, because of the `understanding` with CPI(M).
Earlier, the leadership`s stand was favour of Kurien while the state unit demanded Kurien step down from the post. But the former had fallen in line with the state BJP`s demand, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress