BJP demands resignation of state Health Minister
Thiruvananthapuram: BJP state unit on Monday
asked Chief Minister V S Achuthanandan to remove Health
Minister P K Sreemathi from the Cabinet accusing her of
failure to check the spread of variouis types of fever in the
Inaugurating a secretariat march organised by BJP
District Unit, Party President V Muraleedharan said the state
was in a grip of fever and the situation was worsening day by
Party District Vice Presidents E Sateeshan, A Sreekumar
and Radha Sasidharan were among those spoke on the occasion.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM