BJP, IUML misusing religion to achieve pol-mileage: CPM
Kannur: Expressing concern over the growth of
fundamental and extremist forces in the country, CPI-M today
accused the BJP and Indian Union Muslim League of misusing
religion for achieving political mileage.
CPI-M has decided to expose the designs of such parties,
party District Committee Secretary P Sasi told reporters here.
As part of isolating and resisting fundamental forces,
CPI-M has decided to host a public meeting here on Dec 30
in connection with the birth centenary celebrations of CPI-M
veteran E M S Namboodiripad, Sasi said.
CPI-M politburo member Sitaram Yechury would inaugurate
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted
- Israel says Abbas reviving old `blood libel` against Jews
- Colombia government, FARC rebels sign ceasefire