BJP, IUML misusing religion to achieve pol-mileage: CPM
Kannur: Expressing concern over the growth of
fundamental and extremist forces in the country, CPI-M today
accused the BJP and Indian Union Muslim League of misusing
religion for achieving political mileage.
CPI-M has decided to expose the designs of such parties,
party District Committee Secretary P Sasi told reporters here.
As part of isolating and resisting fundamental forces,
CPI-M has decided to host a public meeting here on Dec 30
in connection with the birth centenary celebrations of CPI-M
veteran E M S Namboodiripad, Sasi said.
CPI-M politburo member Sitaram Yechury would inaugurate
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'