BJP, IUML misusing religion to achieve pol-mileage: CPM
Kannur: Expressing concern over the growth of
fundamental and extremist forces in the country, CPI-M today
accused the BJP and Indian Union Muslim League of misusing
religion for achieving political mileage.
CPI-M has decided to expose the designs of such parties,
party District Committee Secretary P Sasi told reporters here.
As part of isolating and resisting fundamental forces,
CPI-M has decided to host a public meeting here on Dec 30
in connection with the birth centenary celebrations of CPI-M
veteran E M S Namboodiripad, Sasi said.
CPI-M politburo member Sitaram Yechury would inaugurate
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living