BJP, IUML misusing religion to achieve pol-mileage: CPM
Kannur: Expressing concern over the growth of
fundamental and extremist forces in the country, CPI-M today
accused the BJP and Indian Union Muslim League of misusing
religion for achieving political mileage.
CPI-M has decided to expose the designs of such parties,
party District Committee Secretary P Sasi told reporters here.
As part of isolating and resisting fundamental forces,
CPI-M has decided to host a public meeting here on Dec 30
in connection with the birth centenary celebrations of CPI-M
veteran E M S Namboodiripad, Sasi said.
CPI-M politburo member Sitaram Yechury would inaugurate
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert