BJP, IUML misusing religion to achieve pol-mileage: CPM
Kannur: Expressing concern over the growth of
fundamental and extremist forces in the country, CPI-M today
accused the BJP and Indian Union Muslim League of misusing
religion for achieving political mileage.
CPI-M has decided to expose the designs of such parties,
party District Committee Secretary P Sasi told reporters here.
As part of isolating and resisting fundamental forces,
CPI-M has decided to host a public meeting here on Dec 30
in connection with the birth centenary celebrations of CPI-M
veteran E M S Namboodiripad, Sasi said.
CPI-M politburo member Sitaram Yechury would inaugurate
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day