BJP state president criticises former state BJP chief
Thiruvananthapuram: BJP state president V Mulraleedharan has criticised former party chief P S Sreedharan Pillai for bringing out his book through Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee`s publishing wing `Priyadarshini,` saying he was motivated by `business interests`.
The book `Onchiyam Oru Marana Warrant`, relating to the murder of rebel Marxist leader and RMP founder TP Chandrasekheran, was released by noted writer Perumbadavam Sreedharan in the presence of KPCC president Ramesh Chennithala at a function here yesterday.
Muraleedharan pointed out that Sreedharan has his own publishing unit `Pranavam` and an RSS run printing house Kurushekhtra and so bringing out a book through KPPC`s unit by passing these publications was with an eye on business.
Chennithala had said the organisation did not hold sectarian political views when it came to promoting writers being to other political parties.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside