BJP state president criticises former state BJP chief
Thiruvananthapuram: BJP state president V Mulraleedharan has criticised former party chief P S Sreedharan Pillai for bringing out his book through Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee`s publishing wing `Priyadarshini,` saying he was motivated by `business interests`.
The book `Onchiyam Oru Marana Warrant`, relating to the murder of rebel Marxist leader and RMP founder TP Chandrasekheran, was released by noted writer Perumbadavam Sreedharan in the presence of KPCC president Ramesh Chennithala at a function here yesterday.
Muraleedharan pointed out that Sreedharan has his own publishing unit `Pranavam` and an RSS run printing house Kurushekhtra and so bringing out a book through KPPC`s unit by passing these publications was with an eye on business.
Chennithala had said the organisation did not hold sectarian political views when it came to promoting writers being to other political parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman