BJP state president criticises former state BJP chief
Thiruvananthapuram: BJP state president V Mulraleedharan has criticised former party chief P S Sreedharan Pillai for bringing out his book through Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee`s publishing wing `Priyadarshini,` saying he was motivated by `business interests`.
The book `Onchiyam Oru Marana Warrant`, relating to the murder of rebel Marxist leader and RMP founder TP Chandrasekheran, was released by noted writer Perumbadavam Sreedharan in the presence of KPCC president Ramesh Chennithala at a function here yesterday.
Muraleedharan pointed out that Sreedharan has his own publishing unit `Pranavam` and an RSS run printing house Kurushekhtra and so bringing out a book through KPPC`s unit by passing these publications was with an eye on business.
Chennithala had said the organisation did not hold sectarian political views when it came to promoting writers being to other political parties.
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- From Shahid Kapoor to Tommy Singh: Check out the eye-popping transformation for 'Udta Punjab' – Watch
- Finance Ministry defends lower interest rate on EPF, cites lack of funds
- Rahul Gandhi and Buddhadeb Bhattacharya are doing ILU ILU in WB: Amit Shah
- UP Police computer operator exam 2016: Admit card available at uppbpb.gov.in - Check dates
- Won't be giving any more statements to media: Kangana Ranaut