BJP state president criticises former state BJP chief
Thiruvananthapuram: BJP state president V Mulraleedharan has criticised former party chief P S Sreedharan Pillai for bringing out his book through Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee`s publishing wing `Priyadarshini,` saying he was motivated by `business interests`.
The book `Onchiyam Oru Marana Warrant`, relating to the murder of rebel Marxist leader and RMP founder TP Chandrasekheran, was released by noted writer Perumbadavam Sreedharan in the presence of KPCC president Ramesh Chennithala at a function here yesterday.
Muraleedharan pointed out that Sreedharan has his own publishing unit `Pranavam` and an RSS run printing house Kurushekhtra and so bringing out a book through KPPC`s unit by passing these publications was with an eye on business.
Chennithala had said the organisation did not hold sectarian political views when it came to promoting writers being to other political parties.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sensex zooms 292 points to regain 28,000-mark, Nifty hits 15-month high
- Lost in translation: The peculiar case of a popular French author
- IND vs WI: 'Man of the match' Ravichandran Ashwin credits skipper Virat Kohli for Antigua ton
- Pak police arrest Qandeel's sister, cousin
- 'Suicides in educational institutions not higher than society'