BJP state president criticises former state BJP chief
Thiruvananthapuram: BJP state president V Mulraleedharan has criticised former party chief P S Sreedharan Pillai for bringing out his book through Kerala Pradesh Congress Committee`s publishing wing `Priyadarshini,` saying he was motivated by `business interests`.
The book `Onchiyam Oru Marana Warrant`, relating to the murder of rebel Marxist leader and RMP founder TP Chandrasekheran, was released by noted writer Perumbadavam Sreedharan in the presence of KPCC president Ramesh Chennithala at a function here yesterday.
Muraleedharan pointed out that Sreedharan has his own publishing unit `Pranavam` and an RSS run printing house Kurushekhtra and so bringing out a book through KPPC`s unit by passing these publications was with an eye on business.
Chennithala had said the organisation did not hold sectarian political views when it came to promoting writers being to other political parties.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan