B`lore blasts: No anticipatory bail for Madani
Bangalore: A fast track court on Friday rejected the anticipatory bail plea of the 31st accused in the Bangalore blasts case, Abdul Nasser Madani.
Kerala PDP leader Madani had sought anticipatory bail on the grounds there was "no prima facie case" against him.
Madani has been issued charge sheet along with 31 others for his alleged involvement in the blasts on July 25 in various parts of the city that left a woman dead and 20 injured.
He was among the six persons named in the additional charge sheet filed by Bangalore Police on June 11. Police had earlier issued charge sheet to 26 people.
Madani had spent nine years in prison before he was let off in connection with the Coimbatore blast case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?