Bodies of 3 drowned students recovered in Kerala
Alappuzha: The bodies of three students, feared drowned after they were caught in waves while taking bath at the beach here, were recovered on Wednesday.
The deceased were nineth standard students of a school in Idukki, police said.
They were part of a 30-member group on an excursion from Idukki, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes-Martina Hingis pair enters 2016 French Open mixed-doubles quarters
- Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016: BSEB 10th Result 2016, Bihar Class 10th Result 2016 to be declared today on May 29; check biharboard.bih.nic.in
- PM Narendra Modi plays traditional Khasi drum in Meghalaya
- Lightning strikes German football pitch, 35 hurt, 3 seriously
- People's faith in our work renewed our vigour: PM Modi at India Gate