Bomb threat: Air India files police complaint
Kochi: Air India on Tuesday filed a police complaint in connection with the bomb threat call received Monday following which its Kochi-Delhi flight with 164 people on board, was asked to land at Bangalore airport in full emergency.
The national carrier in the complaint, narrated the sequence of events after they received the call at 9 PM yesterday, Spokesperson of Air India, Kochi, told PTI.
The Airport police at nearby Nedumbassery said they had received the complaint. The mobile number of the person, purported to have made the call, had been given, Circle Inspector of the station said.
Kochi Airport Director, A K C Nair, told PTI that the caller has been identified as Prajeesh, hailing from Idukki district and working at a hospital in Delhi.
The Airbus 320 (flight AI-047) was searched `thoroughly` and no bomb was found, Senior police official said at Bangalore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday