Bomb threat at Kochi Airport
Kochi: Police and CISF personnel are on high alert at the Kochi Airport at nearby Nedumbassery following an anonymous call Tuesday morning that a bomb had been planted there.
The call was received at the Air India office at the Airport around 6.45 AM. No specific area or location was mentioned, Airport Director A K C Nair said.
The Airport area was thoroughly checked by bomb and dog squad but nothing has been found so far, he said.
Nair said the call was made from a BSNL mobile phone.
All flights were checked thoroughly and this would continue through out the day, he said.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test