Bunty Chor moves HC
Kochi: Hitech thief Bunty chor, alias Devinder Singh, today moved the Kerala High Court, seeking to set aside the order of a court at Thiruvananthapuram, remanding him to police custody.
Police had sought custody for questioning with regard to a case relating to theft of expensive goods, including a car from the house of a NRI in the state capital.
The Judicial First Class Magistrate court had recently remanded him to police custody.
Bunty Chor contended that the order was `illegal` and wanted the Court to stop further questioning by police.
As there were some defects in the petition, the matter was not taken up today by the court.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days