Bunty Chor moves HC
Kochi: Hitech thief Bunty chor, alias Devinder Singh, today moved the Kerala High Court, seeking to set aside the order of a court at Thiruvananthapuram, remanding him to police custody.
Police had sought custody for questioning with regard to a case relating to theft of expensive goods, including a car from the house of a NRI in the state capital.
The Judicial First Class Magistrate court had recently remanded him to police custody.
Bunty Chor contended that the order was `illegal` and wanted the Court to stop further questioning by police.
As there were some defects in the petition, the matter was not taken up today by the court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'