Bunty Chor moves HC
Kochi: Hitech thief Bunty chor, alias Devinder Singh, today moved the Kerala High Court, seeking to set aside the order of a court at Thiruvananthapuram, remanding him to police custody.
Police had sought custody for questioning with regard to a case relating to theft of expensive goods, including a car from the house of a NRI in the state capital.
The Judicial First Class Magistrate court had recently remanded him to police custody.
Bunty Chor contended that the order was `illegal` and wanted the Court to stop further questioning by police.
As there were some defects in the petition, the matter was not taken up today by the court.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured